Before you begin
- Create a SnapRevert domain for the directory.
- Create a snapshot of a directory.
- Click .
- In the
Job Types table, locate the
SnapRevert job, and then click
The Start a Job dialog box appears.
- Optional: To specify a priority for the job, from the
Priority list, select a priority.
Lower values indicate a higher priority. If you do not specify a priority, the job is assigned the default snapshot revert priority.
- Optional: To specify the amount of cluster resources the job is allowed to consume, from the
Impact Policy list, select an impact policy.
If you do not specify a policy, the job is assigned the default snapshot revert policy.
- In the Snapshot ID to revert field, type the name or ID of the snapshot that you want to revert, and then click Start Job.