- From the
Current Access Zone drop-down list, select the access zone in which you want to modify.
- To disable file filtering in the access zone, clear the
Enable file filters check box.
- To change the file filtering method, select one of the following filtering methods from the
File Extensions list:
- Deny writes for list of file extensions
- Allow writes for list of file extensions
- To add a file name extension, click
Add file extensions, type the file name extension, and then click
- To remove a file name extension, click the
Remove Filter button next to the extension you would like to delete.