Be prepared to extract files from the .iso file, as described in the following steps. If you are not familiar with the process, consider choosing one of the following methods:
Before you begin
- Install WinRAR or another suitable archival program that can open .iso files as an archive, and copy the files.
- Burn the image to a CD-ROM, and then copy the files.
- Install SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive, which allows you to mount an ISO image as a drive that you can copy files from.
About this task
You should install a minimum of two servers. We recommend that you install CEE 6.6.0 or later.
- Download the CEE framework software from Online Support:
- Go to Online Support.
- In the search field, type Common Event Enabler for Windows, and then click the Search icon.
- Click Common Event Enabler <Version> for Windows, where <Version> is 6.2 or later, and then follow the instructions to open or save the .iso file.
- From the
.iso file, extract the 32-bit or 64-bit
EMC_CEE_Pack executable file that you need.
After the extraction completes, the CEE installation wizard opens.
- Click Next to proceed to the License Agreement page.
- Select the I accept... option to accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Next.
- On the Customer Information page, type your user name and organization, select your installation preference, and then click Next.
- On the Setup Type page, select Complete, and then click Next.
Install to begin the installation.
The progress of the installation is displayed. When the installation is complete, the InstallShield Wizard Completed page appears.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Restart the system.