Enable file filters.
The file extensions settings are displayed.
- From the
File Extensions list, select one of the following:
- Deny writes for list of file extensions. The file types that you specify cannot be written to the share.
- Allow writes for list of file extensions. The file types that you specify are the only file types that are allowed to be written to the share.
Add file extensions.
- Type a file type, such as
.mpg, in the
File Extensions field.
- Optional: To specify more file types, click
Add another file extension.
Add Extensions to save the changes.
- To remove a file type from the list of extensions, select the check box that corresponds to the extension, then click