In several cases, the association between a groupnet and another OneFS component, such as access zones or authentication providers, is absolute. You cannot modify these components so that they become associate with another groupnet.
Before you begin
In the event that you need to delete a groupnet, we recommend that you complete the these tasks in the following order:
- Delete IP address pools in subnets associated with the groupnet.
- Delete subnets associated with the groupnet .
- Delete authentication providers associated with the groupnet .
- Delete access zones associated with the groupnet .
- Click .
- Click the More button in the row of the groupnet you want to delete, and then click Delete Groupnet.
- At the
Confirm Delete dialog box, click
If you did not first delete access zones associated with the groupnet, the deletion fails, and the system displays an error.