Before you begin
You must be a member of the SecurityAdmin role to view and access the Create a Kerberos Provider button and perform the tasks described in this procedure.
- Click .
- Click Create a Kerberos Provider.
- In the User field, type a user name who has the permission to create service principal names (SPNs) in the Kerberos realm.
- In the Password field, type the password for the user.
- From the Realm list, select the realm that you want to join. The realm must already be configured on the system.
- From the Groupnet list, select the groupnet the authentication provider will reference.
- From the
Service Principal Name (SPN) Management area, select one of the following options to be used for managing SPNs:
- Use recommended SPNs
- Manually associate SPNs
If you select this option, type at least one SPN in the format service/principal@realm to manually associate it with the realm.
- Click Create Provider and Join Realm.