- Click .
- Click Create an Alert.
- Modify the settings for the new alert as needed.
- In the Name field, type the alert name.
- In the
area, click the checkbox next to the channel you want to associate with the alert.
To associate a new channel with the alert, click Create an Alert Channel.
- Click the checkbox next to the Event Group Categories you want to associate with the alert.
- In the
Event Group ID field, enter the ID of the event group you would like the alert to report on.
To add another event group ID to the alert, click Add Another Event Group ID.
- Select the an alert condition from the
Condition drop-down list.
Depending on the alert condition you select, other settings will appear.
- For the New event groups, New events, Interval, Severity increase, Severity decrease, and Resolved event group conditions, enter a number and time value for how long you would like an event to exist before the alert reports on it.
- For the New events condition, in the Maximum Alert Limit field, edit the maximum number of alerts that can be sent out for new events.
- For the ONGOING condition, enter a number and time value for the interval you want between alerts related to an ongoing event.
- Click Create Alert.