- Click .
- Click Add a file provider.
- In the File provider name field, type a name for the file provider.
- To specify a user replacement file, in the Path to users file field, type or browse to the location of the spwd.db file.
- To specify a netgroup replacement file, in the Path to netgroups file field, type or browse to the location of the netgroup file.
- To specify a group replacement file, in the Path to groups file field, type or browse to the location of the group file.
- Optional: Configure the following settings:
Authenticate users from this providerSpecifies whether to allow the provider to respond to authentication requests.Create home directories on first loginSpecifies whether to create a home directory the first time a user logs in, if a home directory does not exist for the user.Path to home directorySpecifies the path to use as a template for naming home directories. The path must begin with /ifs and can contain expansion variables such as %U, which expand to generate the home directory path for the user. For more information, see the Home directories section.UNIX ShellSpecifies the path to the user's login shell, for users who access the file system through SSH.
- Click Add File Provider.