- From the
Current Access Zone drop-down list, select the access zone that contains the share you want to add a user or group to.
- From the list of SMB shares, locate the share that you want to modify and then click
Edit SMB Share.
- At the
Users and Groups section, click
Add a User or Group.
Add Persona dialog box appears.
Select Persona dialog box appears.
- You can locate the user or group through one of the following methods:
- Type the Username or Group Name you want to search for in the text field, and then click
- Select the authentication provider that you want to search in the text field, and then click
Search. Only providers that are currently configured and enabled on the cluster are listed.
- Type the Username or Group Name and select an authentication provider and click
- If you selected Well-known SIDs, click
- In the search results, click the user, group, or SID that you want to add to the SMB share and then click
- By default, the access rights of the new account are set to
Deny All. To enable a user or group to access the share, follow these additional steps:
- Next to the user or group account you added, click
Run as Root or select
Specify Permission Level and then select one or more of the following permission levels: