- Policy Name
The name of the associated policy for the job. You can view or edit settings for the policy by clicking the policy name.
- Displays the status of the job. The following job statuses are possible:
- The job is currently running without error.
- The job has been temporarily paused.
- The job completed successfully.
- The job failed to complete.
Indicates when the job started.
- Indicates when the job ended.
- Indicates how long the job took to complete.
The total number of files that were transferred during the job run, and the total size of all transferred files. For assessed policies, Assessment appears.
- Source Directory
The path of the source directory on the source cluster.
- Target Host
The IP address or fully qualified domain name of the target cluster.
Displays any report-related actions that you can perform.