- Discover devices
- Initiates a process, which you can configure, to detect any tape device or media changer that has been connected to a Backup Accelerator node. Devices must be discovered before OneFS can back up or restore data from those devices.
- Show only active paths
- A toggle that switches between
Show only active paths or
Show all paths. Paths refer to either current (active) or past connections from a tape backup or media changer device to a Backup Accelerator on the cluster.
- Tape Devices
- This table provides a list of discovered tape devices, that depends on the paths (all paths, or only active paths) that you have selected to display.
- Specifies a device name that is assigned by OneFS.
- Product (Vendor/Model/Revision)
- Specifies the name of the device vendor and the model name or number of the device.
- Specifies the world wide node name (WWNN) of the device.
- Serial Number
- Specifies the serial number of the device.
- Delete or edit the device.
- Indicates whether the device is in use. If data is currently being backed up to or restored from the device,
Read/Write appears. If the device is not in use,
- Specifies the name of the Backup Accelerator node that the device is attached to, and the port number to which the device is connected.
- Specifies the logical unit number (LUN) of the device.
- Port ID
- Specifies the port ID of the device that binds the logical device to the physical device.
- Specifies the world wide port name (WWPN) of the port on the tape or media changer device.
- Port ID
- Specifies the port ID on the path.
- Open Count
- Specifies the number of active open connections to the device.
- Device Name
- Specifies the regular device name under the FreeBSD operating system.
- Pass Name
- Specifies the pass-thru device name under the FreeBSD operating system.
- Media Changer Devices
- This table provides a list of discovered media changers that depends on the paths (all paths or only active paths) that you have selected to display. Descriptions of the items in the table are the same as the ones listed for tape devices.