- Active Jobs
- Provides a list of active jobs, and their status and settings, as follows:
- Indicates whether an active job is in progress or paused.
- Displays the unique job ID number.
- Displays the type of job. For example, FlexProtect.
- Displays the given priority number, from 1-9. Although all jobs run at a lower system priority than other processes, the priority number indicates the job's priority among all running jobs.
- Impact Policy
- Indicates when a job can run and the system resources it is allowed to consume:
- Indicates how long an active job has been in progress.
- Indicates the current phase of the job. Some jobs—for example, AutoBalance—require multiple phases.
- Displays a summary progress report of the active job.
- Edit, pause, resume, or cancel the job.
- Select a bulk action
- If multiple jobs are active or paused, you can select one or more jobs and then cancel, pause, or resume them.