- You can specify one or more Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers to synchronize the system time on the Isilon cluster. The cluster periodically contacts the NTP servers and sets the date and time based on the information it receives.
- NTP Servers
- Type the IPv4 or IPv6 address or host name of the NTP server. If you are authenticating NTP service via a key file, enter the key number next to the NTP server name. To add multiple NTP servers, click
Add Another NTP Server. To delete an NTP server, click the delete icon next to the server name.
- Path to Key File
- Enter the file path for the previously specified key file.
- Number of Nodes that Chime
- Enter the number of nodes that will chime.
- Nodes Excluded from Chiming
- Enter a node number to exclude from chiming activity. To add more nodes, click
Exclude Another Node. To remove a node from the exclusion list, click the delete icon next to the server name.