This event occurs under the following conditions:
- SyncIQ is unable to connect to a resource on the target cluster. SyncIQ is unable to connect to a local resource.
- SyncIQ is unable to connect to a daemon (bandwidth, throttle, pworker, or scheduler).
- If SyncIQ is unable to connect to a resource on the target cluster:
- Ping the target cluster to determine if the cluster is reachable.
- Verify that a SyncIQ license is activated and that SyncIQ is enabled on the target cluster.
- Verify that the SyncIQ daemon process is running.
- If SyncIQ is unable to connect to a local source, the node running the SyncIQ coordinator was unable to obtain a list of local IP addresses. In this case, check whether the node has split from the group.
- If SyncIQ is unable to connect to one or more of the daemons mentioned above, verify that the SyncIQ daemons are running on every node by running the following command:
ps auwx | grep isi_migrThe output should display:
isi_migr_bandwidth isi_migr_pworker isi_migr_sworker isi_migr_sched
If the event persists, gather logs, and then contact EMC Isilon Technical Support for additional troubleshooting. For instructions, see Gathering cluster logs.